Paul Ramoya, Mortgage Development Officer at Santander Bank, tells us about things you should know before applying for mortgage. What’s a credit score, how to prepare financially, things you should or should not do, and what to watch out for, before you even start thinking about buying a house.
Listen to podcast here:
Watch the video here:
Topics we talked about:
- When Paul started working in mortgage business
- How mortgage rates changed over years
- Things to do before you even start thinking about buying a house.
- Process of getting a mortgage
- Pre-approval vs pre-qualification
- Credit score and how it affects you
- Mistakes people make before getting a mortgage
- What people think they can afford vs what they really can afford
- Ten Commandments of buying a home:
- Facebook Messenger